Website Foxland Harvestore, Inc.
Reports to: Service Manager
Serves customers by using mechanical, welding and fabrication skills to install and service agricultural equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blue prints, sheet metal layouts, hydraulics and knowledge of equipment fabrication
- Displays knowledge of process piping and pumping systems
- Detect/diagnose routine malfunctions of equipment and systems and take corrective action
- Responsible for welding components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- In this role you will also layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
- Responsible for adherence to all safety practices
- Work under the direction of the Lead Service Technician or Service Manager
- Other duties may be assigned.
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Understanding of basic hand tools and construction equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings
- Understanding of basic equipment maintenance
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50lbs.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Mechanical aptitude
- Motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Motivation and willingness to learn new products
- Customer service focused
Education and Experience Required
- Valid Drivers License with good driving record, CDL preferred
- Knowledge with the service and installation process
- Full time, 40 to 60 hours per week.
- Company transportation provided from shop to jobsites.
- Pay is negotiable with experience and skills.
- Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holiday, Vacation & Sick Pay, 401(k) Plan
- Company provided training
Download Job Application (PDF)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org