Reports to: Tank/Building Leader
Perform basic tasks that require physical labor at job sites, including steel tank erection.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working on ground level to assemble bolted water tanks in industrial and agricultural settings
- Assist, as needed, with other tasks related to tank erection
- Other duties may be assigned
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to take direction
Education and Experience Required
- Able to lift about 50 lbs
- Full time, 40 to 60 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday.
- Company transportation provided from shop to jobsites.
- Up to 25% overnight travel.
- Pay is negotiable with experience and skills.
- Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holiday, Vacation & Sick Pay, 401(k) Plan
Download Job Application (PDF)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org