Reports to: Concrete Supervisor
Foxland Harvestore, Inc. is searching for an energetic, hard-working individual to join our team. We build agricultural and commercial buildings. Position includes pouring of grooved floors, brooming of various types of concrete, hard finishing floors, and setup and pouring of walls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting and pouring walls using symons forms
- Setting and pouring various types of indoor and outdoor concrete jobs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have experience in hard finishing
- Experience with power trowels a must
- Experience on riders preferred
- Experience in walls and footings preferred
- Class A CDL preferred
- Dependable and reliable
Education and Experience Required
- Able to lift about 50 lbs
- Full time, 40 to 60 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday.
- Company transportation provided from shop to jobsites.
- Up to 10% overnight travel.
- Pay is negotiable with experience and skills.
- Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Holiday, Vacation & Sick Pay, 401(k) Plan
Download Job Application (PDF)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com